I have been thinking about all of the interesting, fun/funny, crazy things my little gal does and thought putting it into ABC's would be a fun way to document this quickly passing time in her life.
ENJOY my crazy/unorganized/random thoughts!
A- Amazing. Although this doesn't even begin to describe this little girl...
B- Books. Khloe loves to "read" books. She enjoys flipping through the pages, looking at the pictures, putting them in her mouth, and throwing them on the floor!
C- Carrots. Carrots were her first "real" food. She has been eating oatmeal cereal once a day, but has officially moved on to a new food! At first she wasn't so sure about carrots...now she loves them!
D- Dawg. Khloe loves her puppy Guinness. She laughs at him, talks to him, pets (or rather pulls) his fur and watches him walk from one room to the next.
E- Ear infection. My poor baby has had 4 ear infections in a month, and has been on 3 different antibiotics.
F- Funny. My kid is so funny! She cracks me up daily with her funny faces, her silly antics, and her newly found attitude!
G- Goose. (For right now) that is her nickname.
H- Hair. Khloe lost all of her beautiful black hair and currently has a much thinner head of lighter hair. I am looking forward to seeing how it grows back in!
I- Irresistable. Her chubby cheeks are absolutely irresistable and get kissed on constantly!
J- Jumperoo. It is an absolute hoot to watch Khloe jump in her "Jumperoo"...Josh & I joke that she gets "air time" because she jumps so high! Then she will stop and giggle, and start jumping again!
K- Khloe. Not Chloe. The "K" in Khloe is after the "K" in Kristal (me, of course).
L- Laugh. There is no sweeter sound than that of my kid laughing. I love when she really gets rollin' and her dimples in her cheeks show.
M- Mum. When Khloe starts chatting, her favorite things to say are "Da da da" and "Mum, mum, mum." I, of course, encourage "Ma ma ma."
N- New Shoes. Okay, I'm really stretching here...basically my point is that the kid has freakishly small feet. Especially for someone as tall & fashionably chubby as Goose. I went to get her shoes the other day, and it took the sales woman in Von Maur and myself roughly an hour to find my 7 month old shoes that would suit my/her needs!
O- Octopus? Alright, it has absolutely nothing to do with Khloe but it's the only "O" word that I can together right now...I'm getting tired, give me a break!
P- Playing. Khloe LOVES to take a bath. She recently has started spending more time in the tub splashing and playing with her bath toys, the wash rag, her toes, and anything else she can get her hands on!
Q- Quiet. Or lack there of. Khloe is NOT quiet by any means. She loves to "talk" which sounds much more like yelling. We have realized that our house will never be quiet again...and we are OKAY with that! :)
R- Rolling over. Khloe has offically (FINALLY) learned to roll over, and roll over consistently. She does it all the time, and she flips quickly!
S- Stroller. We love stroller rides! If we are having a rough night or our "crabby pants" are on, we head out for the stroller & take a jaunt around the neighborhood. Makes everyone happy, happy, happy (including Guinness)!
T- Temper. Little Khloe has definitely found her temper. She likes to throw herself backwards and squeal when I do something that she does not approve of!
U- You. I love U Khloe!
V- Really, you want me to think of a "V" word...nah...
W- Whine. Along with Khloe's temper she has found that if she whines she often gets what she wants...sometimes I worry that she's getting too spoiled but remind myself she's still pretty young.
X- Xpectations. I now know that no matter what your "xpectations" of being a parent are, you just cannot completely understand it until you become one!
Y- Yell. Khloe loves to scream and yell in fun. I have been on the phone numerous times and someone will ask me what is "wrong" with Khloe. I have to laugh when I respond..."Nothing, she's just talking & having fun!"
Z- Zzzz's. I have realized that my zzz's will never be as plentiful as they once were. Again, I am OKAY with that!
Ok, not everything was about Khloe...but you get the point...right?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment