Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Wednesday Thoughts

Guess what? Khloe has an ear infection...ya...that's right...another ear infection. I hate to be a big whiner but 3 sleepless nights, 3 long days, endless crying, constant whining, and ear piercing screaming coming from my precious babe is more than this mama can bear on my own. So...here's hoping for a better nite!

My niece (Miss Kenley Jo) and nephew (little Kaden Dean) were baptized this weekend in South Dakota & were absolutely adorable! I didn't take many pictures but will get at least 1 of the cutie patooties up soon!

My mom told me tonight that she wished Guinness lived with them...after spending the weekend with grampy I guess she got a little attached once again. Now coming from a woman who hates (always has) dogs/pets in general, this warms my heart & makes me smile!

I'm laying in bed waiting for Khloe to wake up...its so hard to just drift off to sleep only to be awoken by a very unhappy baby...I'm just sooo sleepy though...

I wanted to go to Target tonight but thought Wal-Mart would be more practical for the things I needed, I ended up abandoning my items & loading Khloe back into the car & heading to Target roughly 15 minutes after getting there. Next time...I'll go straight to Target.

Until next time...wish us luck in the Krohn household...we may need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment