I love expirementing with our *new camera and seeing if I can get some good pictures of Khloe!
*It's really not that new anymore, but I'm still learning!
Khloe and I went to the Living History Farms "Family Halloween Night" and enjoyed ourselves greatly! Khloe took everything in with wide eyes, and kicking/excited legs! (Notice she's sitting all by herself?!?)
Khloe's baptism. She was absolutely gorgeous! We had such a great day. Holli & Cody, and Jake were Khloe's sponsors and stood up with us while she was baptized. We had a little get together at our house afterwards with Great Grandma Maxine, Grandma & Grandpa Perrine, Grandma & Grandpa Krohn, Uncle Jake, and Aunt/Uncle Holli & Cody. Fabulous day!
Khloe and I went to Minneapolis to stay with Grammy & Grampy and went to the Minnesota State Fair! The weather was so perfect! There were a ton of people, and Khloe was a well behaved little angel!
Khloe is now eating rice/oatmeal cereal! She really enjoys it and is finally getting the hang of the spoon! She still "slurps" on the spoon instead of opening her mouth, but our feedings are becoming much cleaner! :) This is her very first attempt at a spoon & food! She did great!
Grammy Peggy, Aunt Holli, and Cousins Kaden & Kenley came to visit Des Moines and we all went to the Pumpkin Patch! Again, Khloe was such a good girl, the weather was perfect and it was a marvelous day! Khloe is into this new thing where she refuses to look at the camera for pictures...I've got a LOT of pictures of the top/side of her head! Once she found this stick and got ahold of it, it was all over! She would NOT look away from it!
The girls (and Kaden) at the Pumpkin Patch!
Khloe has gotten pretty good at rolling over...finally! She still has trouble with that arm, and gets angry when she gets on her tummy and cannot get her arm out. This picture is the very first time she rolled over! I was so excited that I got to witness it! In fact, I think my screaming and cheering scared her!
*She is naked because she had just pooped through her diaper, through her pants, and onto her car seat cover. I had just got her cleaned up and was working on the carseat and had not yet gotten her into a clean outfit when the event took place!
Another picture of baptism...Josh and I with Khloe, Jake, and Holli & Cody. We were sitting waiting to go up front when I heard the ever so obvoius grunt of a poo! I died laughing because it was too late to change her diaper before having to stand up front so we took her up with a full and SMELLY diaper! She's too funny!
Whew, that's all the time I could give to uploading darn pictures! Khloe is at the funnest age right now! She's getting so smart. She knows exactly how to get attention, and how to get what she wants, WHEN she wants it! She does not like to be in a room alone, and would much prefer someone talking to her, than playing by herself. She squirms when getting her diaper changed, and whines when she's getting dressed. I take in every minute because it's a new phase of her little life and I don't ever want it to end!
She loves jumping in her "Jumperoo" and Josh & I joke that she gets "air time" because she jumps sooo high. She always has the biggest smile on her face while she's jumping!
She's doing a great job sitting up and is sitting on her own! I don't go too far away because she's still pretty tipsy, but she can definitly sit up by herself! She still enjoys sitting in her Bumbo Seat when I cannot be right near her so she can see what's going on. She's very nosy and cannot miss a thing!
Khloe is starting to chat and it melts my heart! Sometimes she whispers and sometimes she screams!!! She's starting to chant Da, da, da, da and I keep reminding what Ma, ma, ma, ma sounds like! :)
She's had 4 ear infections in the last month and it breaks my heart to know she's hurting! She's been so happy that it's hard to determine if she's feeling sick or not. I've caught her in our video monitor pulling at her ears while laying in bed, the only idication she gives of being "sick". She's on her 3rd antibiotic (which gives her horrible diahrrea) and we're hoping this will take care of it...for now at least! We keep putting off our 6 month "Well Baby" check because the doctor keeps telling us to schedule it once her ear infection(s) clear up...and so far, they haven't!!! She'll be 7 months in 4 days!
She's absolutely the biggest joy of my entire life, and I cannot imagine life without her. She makes me the happiest mama on the planet!
We're headed to Petsmart's "Howl-0-Ween" this afternoon with Guinness. Khloe & Guinness are both going to be Bunble Bees and I cannot wait to get a picture of the 2 of them in their costumes!
Hoping to post again before Christmas!
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment