Friday, October 29, 2010

Let's Eat!

Khloe has been doing such a great job eating lately! She has a little trouble opening her mouth and taking a bite...she'd rather suck on the spoon and slurp up her food! We started with rice cereal quite a while ago, but she seems to do better with oatmeal cereal so we've been eating that every evening. We decided to try a veggie and see how it went, carrots was our veggie of choice! I only gave her a few bites the first night because she seems to have a very sensitive stomach. Enjoy!

*I always seem to forget the pictures download backwards (the first ones I choose always end up on the bottom of the post instead of the top).




Khloe's first bite of carrots, as her face shows...she knows this is NOT her usual Oatmeal!







Hmmm...mom, I'm not so sure I like carrots!






Oh, mom I DO like carrots!





This was before eating her carrots, I let her experiment with "feeding herself" because she kept grabbing at the spoon and I finally gave in and let her have at it! :) She had a great time, and had Oatmeal EVERYWHERE! The dog enjoyed cleaning up after her too!





Look at me, I'm a big girl & hold my own spoon!






And last but not least: For those of you who don't know my history...I was a "challenge" as a child to say the least. My mom always tells me my "payback" will be interesting. Khloe is SO funny because she has such a temper already and I worry about what she has in store for me! Tell me this little girl doesn't have a master plan up her sleeve....






Wait for it...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
You know it's gonna be good...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
She's an absolute RIOT!*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Isn't she?!?


1 comment:

  1. Bahhhahahah! That look says so many things! I loved the progression from "What is this your feeding me? Carrots?!" to "I Love Carrots"....then the look on her face that says "How dare you?!" steals the show! I wish I was there to witness the Khloe Show!

    ReplyDelete