Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Bath, Bottle, Bed
Soo...apparently when your baby turns 1 year they aren't supposed to have a bottle anymore...well, being that Khloe is 10 and a half months old...I have a little problem with that. See, I'm a creature of habit and we have a routine around here. When 6:30 rolls around, Khloe gets a bath, which is promptly followed by a warm bottle, and snuggles, and then it's off to bed! Soooo...I'm a little concerned how this bath, bottle, bed routine is gonna go without the bottle. I'm actually more concerned about the cuddling aspect of the jammies and bottle time. How are we supposed to get our nightly cuddles, without the warm bottle!?! I am confident in the fact that Khloe could care less about a bottle, as long as she gets her "fill" somewhere, it's more gonna be this mama who struggles. Ahhh...she's just growing up TOO FAST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment