Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I lied...

Ok, I lied. Videos are Khloe are NOT coming soon...I wanted to get some posted, I really did. A crawling video, and a laughing video. But, Josh's laptop is kind of finickey and will not save videos, therefore I can not upload them very easily. I will keep working on it though! Until then, here's something to tide you over!

A little start- my fuzzy baby. My view from my bed...that bump on the right is my leg, and the bump on the left is my other leg. He loves to cozy up right in the middle!




Khloe learning to help with some household chores...er...playing in the dishwasher!



The new gate situation. I heard Khloe laughing hysterically and checked to see what was going on. Guinness was on one side, while Khloe was on the other licking her fingers through the holes! She of course thought it was a hoot! Guinness has learned to get to his favorite window by jumping on the back of the couch and across the gate. Thankfully, Khloe has yet to learn this maneuver!

































No comments:

Post a Comment