I had a blog post all typed up last night, and because I know posts with pictures are far funner, (far more fun?), I tried to add a few pictures, and that's when it all went bad. For some reason the pictures wouldn't load, and then my whole post deleted. GRRR.
*Khloe and I continue to have the most wonderful times together. Between jammie days, playing at the mall, picnic lunches and swimming at the park, shopping, cereal together on the couch, laughing and yelling til my throat hurts...my heart overflows with joy.
*With the help of some good friends and LOTS of sweat, I moved from materials from my old school to my new school yesterday. I didn't sleep a wink last night, because I don't want to leave my baby girl and go back to work. If there was ANYWAY I could stay home with her, I would. I want nothing more in this world than to raise my sweet girl and spend every minute I can with her. And then the tears form and I have to move on...
*I have to be the worst possible cook in the world. I can't even make eggs without screwing them up!
*Speaking of eggs (which I just gagged down), why is it that orange juice goes so well with eggs? Is it really that they are a match made in heaven, or is it just our mind telling us they SHOULD go together, so they do!
*Guinness hasn't been eating all that well lately. We got home from South Dakota on Monday and he hasn't eaten a full meal since. He will eat treats but not his food. So today I bought him some fancy new dog food and he gobbled it down. I thought, "Huh, must just be time for a new flavor." Then he goes up to the old food (which I left out for him out of curiosity) and eats that too! So, now I'm not sure what his deal is. To be honest, I think he misses his grandma and grandpa in South Dakota...he sure loves them!
*And speaking of South Dakota...we spent 4 days there last weekend for my niece and nephew's 1st birthday. It was SO much fun, and I was honored to be at their party. They are the sweetest little babes.
*And still speaking of South Dakota...we got home on Monday. I haven't seen my husband since. If all goes well, I will get to see him for an hour or so tomorrow before work. Yippee huh?!?
*Khloe is becoming more and more independent. She likes to feed herself, and pushes me away when I try to help. She doesn't want to hold my hand when walking through a store anymore, she wants to do it on her own. I think she'd change her own diaper if she could figure out how!!!
*I had a "small procedure" done at the dermatologist the other day. I thought we were talking about a stitch, or possible 2, 3 at the MOST. I came home with 8 stitches on my face! My husband asked if he could call me Frankenstein. I'll let you guess what I said.
*The book situation in our house is getting outta hand. I mean, it's a great problem to have...but we have books coming out of our ears! And the funny things is...Khloe still picks up the same 2 to read over and over and OVER again.
*Khloe is into repeating words lately. Some of her most recent: bath, yuck, pew (as in p-u, not church pew), and baby.
*Khloe is saying quite a few words at the moment. But today, after giving her a bite of my OREO, instead of saying "more", she signed the fastest, most intense "more" sign I have ever seen. Girl loves her some OREO's!
*Funny thing about OREO's. When I was pregnant, I ate them as if they were a single food group. I went through package after package of them. Then after I had Khloe, I could hardly stand the sight of them. Now, I'm back on them...it's like a drug.
Are ya bored yet?
I'll shut up.
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment