Friday, July 1, 2011

Hot Day!

It was a super hot day here in Des Moines so Khloe and I headed to the mall to get out of the house and play a little. I only had a few stores to stop in & then we went to the Play Area and I let Khloe play. She's SO much braver than the last time we were there.






While Khloe was playing (I was standing pretty close) a little girl came up to her, looked at her, then looked at me, and proceeded to kick her! Being the mama bear that I am, I of course gave her a little "talkin to" about being nice and keeping her feet to herself!!!

I sent Josh a text message: "Some girl just kicked Khloe on purpose, I yelled at her!"

His response: "Good, now get her social security and her address and I'll take care of the rest."

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment