Go ahead and just put my name on the award...Kristal: Mother of the Year 2011.
*Khloe was only up for and hour and a half this morning, and I put her in her crib with a book and begged her to either play or go to sleep. I had a horrible migraine and wanted to throw up, so I needed laid down too...thankfully we both fell asleep and I woke up feeling tons better!
*Khloe had leftover Beef Ravioli for lunch, and some of my Mac n' Cheese.
*Khloe and I had frozen pizza for dinner.
*Khloe and I both spent the entire day in our pj's...we took a bath and put clean jams right back on!
*We failed to leave the house today, not even a little breath of fresh air!
I hope other mom's strive to be as wonderful as me.
UGH. Tomorrow will be better...right?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment