*I am completely smitten with Khloe & summer vacation. I'm having SO much fun spending all day with my baby girl!
*We got our Membership to the Iowa Living History Farms, Science Center of Iowa, and the Blank Park Zoo today so we can visit any one of them as often as we want for 1 year!
*Khloe is throwing me for a loop with her food habits...I'm working on finding more things she WILL eat! Her current list: yogurt, Teddy Grahams, string cheese, puffs, Cheerios, Toddler Yum-Yum's, Fiddlesticks. If you'll notice, none of those are REAL food!!!
*Khloe is only taking 1 nap so far this summer, and it's working okay. We don't have time for 2 naps a day, we're too busy having fun!!!
*Guinness needs a haircut...desperately.
*Khloe's name for Guinness: Gee.
*Mama's names for Khloe: Khloers, Sweet Baby, Goose, Sweets
*I heard a noise the other night, looked out the bedroom window and saw the neighbors drinking beer and playin "Washers". I was irritated because I was laying in bed trying to sleep...I then realized it was 8:30 at night. Ummm...go ahead and play your game. I'm a loser.
*Direct Tv is NOT fun when it's storming out...and the thunder is rolling as we speak!
*"The thunder is rolling" of course makes me think of Garth Brooks, which makes me think of my college roommates. I do miss living with girls!
*Now it's really storming, big cracks of thunder, and blinding lightning. Better go and watch the rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment