We took Khloe to the Blank Park Zoo on Sunday. It was so much fun to see Khloe wide-eyed looking at all of the animals. She especially liked the fish (again), the little monkey that came right up to her, and the train ride! Last time we went to the zoo, I got 3 pictures taken so I made sure to bring my camera again in hopes of getting some more pictures. Well, I brought my camera alright, I brought it all the way to the back seat of my car, and there it sat! So, again, I got 2 pictures from the zoo (on my cell phone), neither one has Khloe's big eyes checking out the animals.
The one picture I did catch was pretty funny. She wouldn't even turn around...she was keeping her eye on that T-Rex!!!
haha, love the caption! Can't wait to take Khloe and Olivia to the zoo this summer!! What else can we do with the the rugrats? :)
ReplyDelete