Friday, August 26, 2011

Whew...

First, if you care...we have had a broken computer...or should I say, NO computer for a few weeks. Khloe liked to throw it off the couch, and Guinness loved to stand on top of it. Being that it was a small Netbook, it broke pretty easily. The screen basically shattered, and we've been computer-less for a while...therefore, no blogging.


Second, summer wrapped up nicely. Khloe and I finished strong with a trip to the zoo on a beautiful day, playing outside outback, and a trip to South Dakota. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing this summer was.


Third, school has officially started and to say I'm "sad" is the understatement of the century! I am at a new building this year so I don't know anyone very well, the building has a new principal, and I would give my left thumb to be able to stay at home with my girl instead of working...and has anyone ever mentioned the fact that I DON'T like change?!? Yea...it's been a rough week on this gal!


We are hoping to get a new laptop, but in the meantime...I'll probably be MIA for a while. I have a ton of work today so I hauled my work computer home. Not something I enjoy doing frequently. Hopefully it won't be too long until I can get on with some pictures of my super sweet kid and all of her funny antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment