Monday, November 7, 2011

Back in Business

That's right...we got a new computer! Finally huh? I have been blogger MIA lately because of our lack of a computer, but now I'm finally able to get on and update the world...or the 3 of you out there that read, but update it is!!!

*I will get some pictures uploaded onto the new comp shortly!

*Khloe is growing SO much lately. She's saying all kinds of new words, and repeating a lot more. She's totally monkey see-monkey do. I catch her doing all kinds of funny things I didn't even notice she was watching me do! Recently I caught her wiping her sock monkey's bum with a baby wipe, then chasing Guinness around the house trying to wipe his bum too!

She's in this phase where she puts a -y at the end of everything, so it's milk-y, and book-y... it's too cute! She also repeats a lot of what we're saying even when we don't intend for her to do. Example: Last night I heard a big rumble from her diaper. I checked for poo, found none, and asked her if she just had a little gas. She replied, "Yeah, gas". It was too cute. Another favorite phrase, "Where did (instert any name) go?" She looks all over for Gee (our dog Guinness), daddy, and NiNi (grandma Peggy) when they leave.

She's getting more and more particular about things, she say's "Owie" a lot when something is bugging her, she doesn't want to do something, she's uncomfortable, or you are trying to put socks on her! She hates socks, and will only wear 1 pair of shoes...her Ugg boots, which I had to sneakily convince her they were the most comfortable shoes in the world, after she refused to wear any shoe but her Keen sandals. She doesn't like if her shirt is too big, and the neck hangs down a little bit, she doesn't like her sleeves to come over her hands, she hates anything on her head, and likes to be carried everywhere.

She loves her dog, they chase each other all around the house, and giggle for hours! She loves Curious George, a bottle before bed, "Yo Gabba Gabba", cuddling with mom in bed before going to her room, Goldfish crackers, anything chocolate, playing outside, reading books, and being tickled. Josh and I say we wish she could stay this age forever, we love it!

*My job is interesting this year. I was told I was going to be doing K-2 push in at work. Meaning I was going to work with kindergarten, first, and second grade special education students, and pushing into their general education classroom to support them. I found out 3 days before school started that I would be working with the third, fourth, and fifth grade BD students and would have a self-contained classroom. Meaning that I had the special education students with behavior disorders in my own classroom all day. Needless to say, I had a VERY rough start to the school year. I am finally feeling a little more comfortable and feel like things are finally going better. It's been a lot of trial and error, and me giving lots of LOVE and patience to these kiddos!

*Josh is pretty busy at work too, but it's gotten better now that summer is over, we get to see him 1 or 2 nights a week, and sometimes on Sunday for a little while. It's nice to have some company, and Khloe likes to giggle and play with her daddy.

*Guinness is a little stinker and loves to eat bottle or sippy cup nipples that get left laying around the house. He still insists on laying on top of my legs in the night, which I don't mind since it keeps my feet nice and warm!

Well, there it is...I will put some pictures up soon and will hopefully be back in business, for good!

It's nice chatting with ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment