Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thoughtful Tuesday

*Khloe is sick. Again. I have spent the day with her on the couch/bed. It may sound like an ideal day, but my back and butt are starting to get very sore. Plus, a lazy day on the couch is NOT worth seeing your kid as pitiful as mine today.

*I spent an hour and a half into TJMaxx with Khloe in tow the other day to spend my $45 gift card. Finally found all my "goods" headed to the register, and the stupid card was no where to be found! Grrrr!

*Yesterady was the worst day of my teaching career. This job is not for the faint at heart. There's gotta be something better out there for me.

*Caillou drives me nuts...like literally, nuts.

*I did NOT go to Hobby Lobby on Saturday without baby wipes, just to smell my kid's poopy diaper right as we got there. Then I certainly did NOT go into the restroom praying there would be papertowels and then thanking God they were the soft kitchen ones, not the crusty brown ones most restrooms have. I also did NOT use almost the entire roll on my kid's butt, leave the bathroom, only to return 2 mintues later when I realized that I needed to go!

*Our daycare is closed on Friday so my parents offered to come watch Khloe so Josh and I didn't have to take another day off work. I'm pretty darn excited daycare is closed and I get to spend the weekend with gamma, and gamma (as Khloe calls her grandma and her grandPA)!

*I said, "Oh crap" the other day. Khloe so eloquently repeated, "Oh cap".

*Khloe found a picture of our family in a drawer a while ago. She had also found some Halloween cookie sprinkles on the kitchen floor (err, I mean, our kitchen floor is MUCH cleaner than that, I always vacuum under the cupboards!). I caught her strategically placing sprinkles on both Josh and my eyes. She's such a nut!




Here's hoping the rest of my week goes better than Monday and Tuesday! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment