It has been a whirlwind around here since Thanksgiving...I haven't had much time (or energy) to post! Still not sure I have much energy to post using complete sentences, but here goes!
*Khloe was sick from the Sunday after Thanksgiving, until this past Sunday, 14 days. First with the horrendous diarrhea that I've already told ya'll about, next with a high fever (105.3 at the highest) for 5 straight days. She was absolutely miserable and so were we. It was heartbreaking to see her in pain. Luckily, my parents were here this past weekend to visit. They got roped in to helping out. I wouldn't have survived without them. Josh was busy at work so the 2 extra sets of hands were MORE than appreciated! Lots of cuddling, rocking, whining, crying, and just plain feeling cruddy. SO glad to have my fun & spunky kid back.
*We leave for Florida in a week and 2 days...canNOT wait!
*I still hate my job.
*Khloe and I were laying in bed last night and I tried to share the pillow with her. She didn't think that was such a great idea so she furrowed her brow, and told me to "cooch" (translation: scootch). She also picked her nose and said, "Booger" today at daycare. Apparently I need to remember that EVERYTHING that comes out of my mouth will be repeated!
*Khloe is currently playing with her Cozy Coupe (in the house), her Minnie Mouse doll, a cup of milk, a bowl of raisins, a decorative pillow, a Lego wheel, and a wash cloth. Don't ask.
*I have to leave Guinness home while we are in Florida and I'm SO worried about him. I know he'll be well taken care of, but I know I'll miss him terribly!
*Khloe's new favorite activity is painting. She loves to sit in her high chair and paint pictures...it's SO cute!
*I have a headache, and wish I could go to bed right now.
Good Night Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment