It's one of those rare nights when Josh is home...I love these nights for many reasons, 2 of which are: I have help & I have company.
Soooo...since he was home, I made him sit in the kitchen with me and Khloe while I was giving her a bath...to keep me company of course! If you were a fly on our wall, you would have heard something like this:
*Talking about dinosaurs* (Don't ask...)
Me: "...ya know the one with the ball on its tail, like a protectosaurus or somethin..."
Josh: "A protectosaurus?!?"
Me: "Yeah, you know..."
Josh: (Looking at Khloe) "Rawr, I'm a protectorsaurus, I protect the babyosaurus, RAWR..."
Khloe: With a pouty sad face, "Waaaaaaaa"
Umm, yeah...apparently Khloe does not want to be protected by the daddy protectosaurus...
Oh, Josh is going to kill me! But he was such a cute protectosaurus! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment