It has been a bittersweet day. My baby turned 1. Or now, do I have to say, my 'big girl' turned 1 today? I'm so happy that my sweet girl is growing up so healthy, but it's just a little sad to see all of the changes...remember, I don't like change?
It was an absolutely amazing day to say the least. My parents & sister's family spent the weekend in Des Moines, and made the day even more special. We went to church this morning, as a family (I often go alone with Khloe, so I'm always super excited to have company), had breakfast after church, finished decorating & got ready for our little party, and had a few friends over! (I need to do a little work with the pictures, but will post them soon). I positively cannot say enough about how much I love that girl! She makes my whole world a little bit brighter & fills my heart with love!
A year ago I was in the hospital with no idea how my life was about to change. Today, I spent the most wonderful day with the ones I love most. It couldn't have been a more perfect 1st birthday, for the most perfect little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment