Me- I feel like crud. It is spring break for me, and I've yet to enjoy my week...Khloe has been screaming at night, instead of sleeping, therefore, I've been awake listening to/comforting her instead of sleeping myself. Now my throat hurts, my body aches, and I have no energy. Hoping to get some sleep & enjoy tomorrow as the weather is supposed to be in the 70's!!!
Khloe- She has pink eye in both eyes which is clearing up. The bigger issue--those darn eye drops! She absolutely HATES them, and starts protesting the moment she sees the tiny little bottle in my hand! Her ear tubes are both clogged with gunk from her cold, which also require drops. Not as bad as the eye drops, but still a struggle. Teeth, oh my teeth. I'm thinking this is possibly what is making her so terribly crabby. Her top 2 teeth are both coming in, and this afternoon her gums looked pretty red. She refuses to put anything in her mouth, or chew on anything, so I've been giving her Motrin before bed and using Orajel to help with the pain.
Josh- He's been pretty healthy. How does he luck out?!?
Guinness- He too is feeling grand! I know this by the little joy run he took around the neighborhood today. He literally ran from me 3 times before finally deciding on his own to come back into the garage where he was promptly scolded and put in his kennel! Yes, I know the kennel isn't supposed to be used for punishment, but we were headed to Target for some necessitities, and I was out of patience!
I'm off to bed, here's praying for peace for Khloe and whatever is causing her pain/discomfort/unrest.
Nighty-night!
No comments:
Post a Comment