Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random Sunday Thoughts

-I had nothing less than an awesome day today. The whole family attended church this morning (not just Khloe & I), and we went out for lunch afterwards. Josh went to work so Khloe and I played ALL afternoon with lots of laughter and silliness. One of the best parts of the evening...




...Khloe didn't take an afternoon nap because we were busy playing...so we relaxed in the evening and she fell asleep in my arms...pure bliss.

-I signed up for an eBay account a few days ago and it's been nothing but dangerous since then!

-I strongly dislike eating most meat, and I keep worrying that I'll be a horrible mother making "meat-less" dinners for my kids.

-"Salvation is Here" is one of my new favorite songs, just thinking about it puts me in a great mood...try it...you'll smile...I promise!




-My "Guinness boy" continues to make me laugh daily...I cannot get enough of him! He has learned to manuever the baby gate by flying through the air, over the back of the couch and landing on anyone/anything in his way.

-This is what my house looked like earlier this afternoon... (do you see the "Tornado" in the upper left corner?)




...until I hobbled around and cleaned it all up. I only "fell" once as I tripped over my big boot.

-Speaking of the big boot, yes, I'm still wearing that dumb thing. The doctor said at least 2 more weeks, but it's not feeling much better. I'm not happy to have to admit that.

-I have eaten my weight in fruit snacks today.

-I got poop all over our ottoman today while changing a dirty diaper. The ottoman is now propped against the wall at the top of our stairs, on the OTHER side of the baby gate because Khloe thought it would be fun to play in the poop while I was trying to clean it up.

-I go to bed freakishly early. Like, I NEVER see 10:00, even on the weekends.

Speaking of bed, I'm headed that way...after "Chopped" is over of course!

Hope everyone enjoys their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment