Friday, May 6, 2011

All in a Days Work

The following conversation took place in my classroom today. It was between myself, one of my sweetest 5th grade girls & one of my naughtiest 4th grade boys.

Me: You guys are stressing me out!

Sweet girl: So, does that mean you have stretch marks?

Me: No honey, you aren't STRETCHING me out, you are STRESSING me out. Your giving me gray hair.

Naughty boy (in a very loud, rather excited voice): She DOES have gray hair, I've seen it!!!

Thankyouverymuch!
*
*
*
*

Then later in the day I'm filling out Naughty Boys point sheet & I told him I wasn't going to give him a '3' because he told me I had gray hair, to which he immediately responds, "Daaaaang, that gray hair looks GOOD on you!"

Some days my kiddos make me laugh...sometimes they turn my hair gray.

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember how my son walked out of the classroom last year because a teacher told him she was making him go gray?

    ReplyDelete