Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

This year, mother's day has made me think of this:



I debated putting this picture up for you all to see because at first I thought, how embarassing, I don't want ANYone to see me looking like that!!! The end of my pregnancy and Khloe's labor and delivery were horrible and it shows in this picture. But then, I realized that this is what brought me to today. To this:





And my beautiful daughter. She makes me the proudest mama ever and I'm proud to show what I went through for her! I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.


Today, Khloe and I spent the day together (like we do every Sunday) stayed in our jammies, took a nap, visited daddy and grandma & grandpa Krohn at Wakonda for lunch, went to Target, went for a walk, and played at home. It was another perfect day, with my perfect kid.


Happy Mother's Day to all of you mama's out there...we have the best job in the world! Happy Mother's day to my mom who "taught" me how to be the best mom I can, by doing just that for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment