Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random Thought Sunday

*Khloe and I just went to "Toys R Us" and got one of these for Khloe...




...we'll see if it encourages the obsession or curbs it!

*Khloe is not officially 2, but her attitude suggests otherwise...I affectionately call her "Sassy."

*Khloe's new words that melt my heart, "I wuw wu mommy"...I could listen to her say it again and again.

*I applied for a new job with the Des Moines district, interviewed on Wednesday, and got the call on Friday...so this fall, I will be starting a NEW job! I'm pretty excited about the upcoming change!

*I really can't complain about this winter because we have had hardly any snow...but I'm SO ready to move to Florida!

*I guess I don't have much to share! I've been busy with work, playing with my kid, trying to stay healthy amongst all the sick-o's, and relaxing when possible. Same ol' around here.


Hope you are staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment