This post may contain "Too Much Information" for you...so consider yourself warned!
*I was going to the bathroom when my 1 year old marches in, "Mommy Pee?" I replied, "Yes honey, Mommy is going potty." She then grabs a few squares of toilet paper and says, "Bipe, Khloe bipe". I giggled and told her, "No honey, Mommy can wipe herself, thanks!"
*My husband passed some audible gas to which Khloe replied, "Daddy poop?"
*Khloe tooted in the bathtub a few weeks ago...she said, "BUBBLES!"
*The dog pooped on the carpet the other day (he's not a huge fan of winter), and Khloe found it before me. She stood next to it and said, "Gee poop...oh, YUCK Mommy...poop!"
The video below not the greatest, but funny/cute: Take special note at the very end, when I ask her if she got her nose clean how she flares her nostrils to show me! Another funny note: we are in the "fowrt" when this video was taken...Khloe's new obsession is building "fowrts" that mommy or daddy MUST play IN with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment