Saturday, April 10, 2010

2 Weeks!

April 10th! Happy Due Date to me! I'm so glad that we are not still pregnant or back at day 1. I've come a long way and I can't wait to continue growing throughout this experience.

Well, we've made it TWO weeks! What a wild ride it's been already!

My mom got here last night (Friday) as Josh went back to work Friday afternoon. It was a very LONG afternoon all by myself until my mom got here. I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to handle it when she leaves and Josh is gone, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there I guess.

Some of you may have heard that I'm having a difficult time with some "baby blues"/depression issues...and boy am I ever! I had heard about the "baby blues" but was not prepared for this! I am taking it day by day and with the much appreciated help from family and friends, getting through this. I cannot wait to feel like myself again.


Random Thoughts:

- My "pregnancy brain" is not gone...I forgot to feed the dog the other day, he now inhales his food when I put it in his bowl, he's just not sure when his next meal will come! Poor baby!
- After months of "elephant ankles/legs" my ankles look freakishly small...I can't stop staring at them! I am going to get a pedicure with my mom ASAP!
- After having a baby, your body will never...ever...be the same. I am still getting used to the reflection in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment