Whew...I think my little cherub is growing! She's been eating like a horse today. She usually eats between 2 and 3 ounces at each feeding. This afternoon she slammed 3 ounces and wanted more so I gave her another ounce and she downed that and was "chomping at the bit" 2 1/2 hours later! Then she chugged her normal 3 ounces this evening and has been squawking for more ever since! It'll be interesting to go to our 2 month check-up and see how much she's grown! We might have a little chunker on our hands...but she DOES take after both her mom & dad! :)
I've been hanging in there doing the "single parent" thing during the day and some evenings while Josh is at work. It's not so bad when Josh only works until 5ish or even 8ish, it's when he works later that it wears on both of us. By the time he gets home he's exhausted from work and ready for sleep, and I'm exhausted from the day and ready for sleep too! We're making it work, but it is tiring. Once again, other than sleep deprivation...life is good! We're lovin' our little munchkin and trying to enjoy every minute!
You're doing great!! Khloe is so lucky to have you and Josh as parents!! Hope she's sleeping more for you and that you and Josh are getting a little bit more rest!! Keep your head up lady!
ReplyDelete