Saturday, July 31, 2010

4 Months!

*Note- I started typing this post about 2 weeks ago and never finished! So it's a little outdated, but you get the point...

Well, I cannot believe it! My little punkin head is 4 months old! Actually, she's 4 months and 4 days old...when they say "time flies", they really mean it! She's getting so big and developing so much! She is really smiling, whenever someone talks to her, she usually gives a big old toothless smile, it's beyond precious. She really loves smiling at her daddy & her grandpa Larry. She is also VERY vocal lately. Sometimes she makes little dainty noises, and sometimes she grunts and groans like a bear! I've been on the phone a time or two while Khloe is "talking" and the person on the other line will ask what is wrong with her, to which I reply "Nothing, she's just chatting!" She likes to babble and coo back when someone talks to her too! She's even known for crying and laughing at the same time...she'll go back and forth between whimpers & giggles...she's too funny! She's really starting to sit up with support and loves to be able to look around and see what's going on.



We went to the doctor for shots yesterday, and I have to admit, I didn't feel that the actual appointment was as bad as the first...but, the aftermath was MUCH worse! Khloe didn't cry nearly as hard or as long when she got the shots. I drug Josh along with me for moral support this time! She did great the rest of the early afternoon too...until the early evening hit! She has a pretty rough time with shots, and ran a fever for 48 hours again. Poor babe! She was pretty fussy & needed some extra love for a few days. The doctor informed us that we do the same routine again at 6 months old...boo! I'm ready to be done with shots already, I have a long way to go huh?!?

I'll have to post Khloe's 4 month fun facts when I get home (I cannot remember all the stats off the top of my head!)

No comments:

Post a Comment