
Kenley is on the left and her brother Kaden is on the right!
Well, my sister finally had her babies! She had been very miserable carrying her twins until 37 weeks, and was more than ready to have her babies in her arms! Holli was finally induced last Wednesday and gave birth to 2 beautiful babies on Thursday! Me & Khloe went to Brandon/Sioux Falls for a week to spend time with family, visit Holli in the hospital, and of course...meet our new little family members! It was a blast! Again, I'm so blessed to be in the family that I am.
Me & the twins (Kaden on the left, Kenley on the right).
Kaden Dean & Kenley Jo were born on Thursday, July 22nd. Kaden was 6 pounds, 5 oz. and his big sister Kenley was 7 pounds, 7 oz. I will have to post more pictures as I get them, but for now. I'll leave you with this amazing first picture of Khloe and her cousins! If you look closely, you'll see Khloe is holding Kaden's little thumb (I had to make her stop because she's a little rough & tough for the little babes).
Khloe at 4 months 2 days, the twins at 1 week! Doesn't my moose look huge?!?
If you would like any more information and/or pictures of the new Finke twins, you can visit Holli's blog at: http://www.codyandholli.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment