A Friday night trip to the Pizza Ranch, mommy's favorite, and soon to be Khloe's! Daddy was feeding her ice cream after she ate a leg and a half of chicken, mashed potatoes, beans, applesauce, and peaches! Wow!
Then it was off to the zoo on Saturday to enjoy the beautiful weather!!! Khloe was very interested in all of it, but especially loved the fish! We can't wait to go back again this summer when ALL of the exhibits are open!
Daddy had to work on Sunday so Khloe & I had a girls day and went to get our 1st spring pedicure! Khloe did such a great job sitting on my lap while my toes were getting done, and sat so still while hers were getting painted. We then stopped for some ice cream & a little play time at the mall. Have I said I can't get enough of this girl...I mean it!!!

I hope everyone had as much fun as me this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment