So, Khloe & I went to Kindermusik on Saturday morning. I was so excited to bring her because she loves music and I thought she would have fun. Well, I'd say she did have fun, bt I'm not so sure she's ready for an organized "class".
She had fun with the scarf and pretending it was a cloud...but she threw a fit when it was time to put the scarves away.
She had fun making owl sounds...but threw a fit when it was time to go back to the "big blue mat".
She loved playing with the beach ball "sun"...but threw a fit when she had to roll it to someone else.
She really loved banging on the hand drums, and banging 2 drums together...but she threw a BIG fit when it was time to put the drums away.
She loved dancing around the room with mom & looking at herself in the mirror...but she threw a fit when it was time to sit down and read a story.
Oh yeah, Khloe had fun at Kindermusik but I'm still deciding if these interactions are good for her, or if she's too young to fight this battle.
Maybe next summer...
No comments:
Post a Comment