Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Summer Fun!

Although it's not really "summer" because school is in session, I declare it summer because of the beautiful weather we've been having! Khloe was sick last night, and did not sleep much and was running a pretty high fever all night. So, I stayed home with her today...except by late morning...she was fine! I think she was playing hookie & wanted a mommy day! So we enjoyed our day together instead of being sick! We went for a short walk, (I had to stop and turn around because I'm still gaining strength in my foot from a torn tendon). Khloe just sat and soaked up the sun! Not literally, cause of course she was covered from head to toe as not to get sunburnt (I'm an overprotective 1st time mom), but you get the point. She's not crazy about having something on her head, but I did distract her enough to get her to leave her sun hat on so we didn't have to put sunscreen on her face! Isn't she just a doll!?!?



Happy "Summer"

No comments:

Post a Comment