*When I put Khloe to bed and she babbles herself to sleep (as opposed to crying/screaming), it makes this mama one happy gal! Mostly because I know she's not in pain, but also because I just don't like to hear her cry!
*If I never had to clean another toilet in my life, I'd die happy.
*My kiddos are having a popcorn party tomorrow at school, we are planning on watching "Charlotte's Web" even though watching movies is not "allowed" at school. I'm a little excited to see it to be perfectly honest.
*Guinness went to the groomer on Monday...he was LONG overdue, he now looks like a little girly pup, but smells SO good!
*My parents are coming this weekend. Plus, it's Easter on Sunday...two of my favorite things all in one weekend...does it get much better?!?
*I take guilty pleasure in watching "The Real World" and actually look forward to watching it on Thursday nights. You might be thinking, isn't that show on Wednesdays? Why yes, it is, but you see, it's not on until 9:00, and I do not stay up until 10:00 (trust me, it wouldn't be pretty if I did), so I record it and watch it on Thursdays.
*I absolutely love my little niece and nephew and cannot get enough of them! I beg my sister to send me pictures...I wish we lived closer! They are SO cute!
*My foot feels like it is getting worse instead of better. After spending 7 weeks in a walking boot, and 3 weeks of physical therapy, I literally want to scream when thinking about it.
*For the first time in roughly 2 months, Khloe slept through the night! It was marvelous...I'm trying not to get my hopes up!
*Whoa...I think we've had enough outta my mouth...er...fingers...
Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment