So while grandpa Larry stayed home with Khloe on Easter Sunday, my mom and I went to church. I absolutely love Easter, and have always LOVED going to Easter morning church. This Easter was no different. If you've never been to Lutheran Church of Hope in West Des Moines, I highly suggest giving it a try. It's is one heck of a church. I actually look forward to going to church every Sunday, and find myself disappointed when we are out of town and have to miss it. Anyway, back to my point. The church's website has recordings of previous sermons, and Easter Sunday had some amazing music. So, even though it seems like a little bit of a pain, I think the effort will be worth it. While it's not quite the same as being there and hearing it in person, it's simply awesome.
http://sermons.hopewdm.org/
Copy & past the link. Click on the "Easter" sermon. Feel free to listen to the entire hour and a half sermon, it's WELL WORTH it, but if you're short on time, fast forward to 1:24:00and listen to this performance. It was breathtaking.
No comments:
Post a Comment